Pocket Nurse Distributes New VR Training System from VES | IMSH 2017 Video Interview
At IMSH 2017 HealthySimulation.com interviewed Virtual Education Systems at the Pocket Nurse booth to learn more about their VR task trainer that utilizes HTC Vive technology. Watch the video interview below to see this awesome technology in action!
Train Better in VR Simulated Environments
Now with VES VR training systems, new nurses can train with interactive patients in-hospital simulations making critical decisions in real-time. Whether it is clinical training or refreshing skills, healthcare professionals can train in realistic game based scenarios developing competencies that save lives. VES technology allows educators to integrate cases quickly and easily, creating a simple to understand case builder that is web-based was a top priority from the beginning.
VES VR Training Provides:
- Experiential Learning: Interactive cases that teach through experience and repetition
- Multi-Platforms: Virtual reality, web, and mobile
- Learning Management Integration: Deploy through any LMS Assess learning autonomously on an individual or group level
- Competency Assessment: VES-Case Builder Create custom cases suited to the individual needs of your establishment
- Debriefing: Each case generates a log of time and decisions, along with downloadable PDF
- 24/7: Virtual patient cases can be taken any time anywhere
- Simulates Physiological Responses: Accurate virtual patients respond correctly to treatments
- Cost Effective: Individual training below current evaluation and training methods