Stealth Mode Start-Up Seeks Regional Account Managers for Patient Safety Domain
Engenium is currently seeking applicants for this new healthcare simulation sales position,
Another awesome job posting from Engenium, who are recruiting a team of Regional Account Managers for a start-up in the patient safety domain. This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded start-up backed by a highly respected health care organization. Check out all our medical simulation jobs listings!
Regional Account Manager Positions:
This is a regional sales role that requires a self-starter with ingenuity and focus. You will be selling into the C-Suite (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO, etc.), Nurse Manager, Risk Manager and Patient Safety – to offer products and services that will aid in the focused improvement of patient outcomes. Our client is developing a range of products/services and a tool that prove they are reducing cost of healthcare, litigation, risk premiums and improving outcomes.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks -summary
- Deliver weekly targeted objectives for cold calling, demonstrations, proposals, etc.;
- Maintain competent product and market knowledge;
- Accurately demonstrate software and services online and/or at customer sites; WebEx
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas and corporate targets;
- Attend trade exhibitions and user group meetings;
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats;
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market;
- Identify new markets, both by geography and by industry sector, for the company products;
- Develop an Account Strategic Plan. Earn support to execute within the company and at a senior level with all customers;
- Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team;
- Responsible for the selling/marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
- Identify and build the capture team needed to win assigned bids;
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, new business, sales, and other matters related to new revenue generation
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Approximately 2 years of business/sales experience in patient safety or Medical Simulation
- Winning attitude – with a proven track record of sales results.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals;
- Willingness to learn and research information related to overall work efforts;
- Strong communication skills;
- Minimum 4-year degree in Business, Science or Communications.